Sunday, June 26, 2016
Doodlebug Boys Only Patterned paper
Blue card stock
Scraps of paper
Cricut Holiday Cakes Cartridge (star border)
Cricut K-12 Cartridge (4th Grade Banner)
Cricut Silver Pen
Want2Scrap Silver Pearls
Sunday, June 19, 2016
My Father's Day card is made with Anna Griffin Card kit, Anna Griffin die, and Cricut Explore. I am a scrap hoarder and love to use my metallic cardstock scraps on Anna's Cards! If you don't have enough to cut an entire die, just treat the die like a border die and cut a portion.
Sunday, June 12, 2016
I started this gift box for a donation to a school music booster fundraiser and got bogged down in the finishing touches. I wanted to add some teal flowers or embellishments to pick up the color in the patterned paper. Once it was out of site, it was out of mind. I got this cut file from an Etsy Store here. You can see some suggestions for finishing the box if you visit the link! Thanks MySVGHUT!
So, how do you remember your out of site projects and get them done?
Friday, June 10, 2016
- If the site link is invalid, return to Pinterest and try to create the image using the steps 4-8 below.
- If the site is infected with a virus or malware, CLOSE YOUR BROWSER IMMEDIATELY!
- Open your browser and go to the Pinterest pin ONLY. Do NOT visit the website.
- Recreate the sketch in your Cricut Design Space and save the file.
- Hit the Screen Capture and paste into paint.
- Edit the photo if desired and save.
- Pasted into Pinterest if desired for later use or cut and finish your page.
Sunday, June 5, 2016
My photo above is a screen capture of a page layout I scrap lifted from the Kaisercraft blog. I love that I can use the Cricut Design Space to virtually layout a page before I actually cut them. And I will actually use printed paper rather than print and cut with the Cricut for this. I use the Insert Image and search for what I want, for example doily. I can filter for images I own or can get on my subscription and quickly filter out items I don't own. I may even get a little scrap booking UFO's done this way!