background

Monday, August 2, 2010

I Did My Do It, Did It Kit at CHA!



A while back I did a swap with Korie from the We Will Always Have Paris' blog. I really wanted one of her Do It Did It Kits. Sometimes, to finance my craft habits, I swap with other artists. So, when I found Korie's blog and kit, I asked if she would mind a swap. She jumped on board and wrote a wonderful review of my products as soon as she got them. Of course, I wanted to write a review of my item from her, but needed pictures!
So, this weekend while at the CHA crop, I worked on my Do It Dit It Roledex. And I love it! Korie sent me the Roledex in the original box with the original cards. She also added assorted tabbed cards in the colors I requested to match my craft room, blue and green (3 shades of blue and 2 of the green). She suggested some titles for some of the tabs from which I could make my selection and printed them out as part of the kit. She also sent instructions on how to get started.


This kit was the perfect thing to take to a crop to get started. I just packed the kit, and added my matching, paper, embellishments, inks and stamp sets. I chose stamp sets, and embellishments based on my tab titles (created by Korie). For example, Korie you'll love this one...Vacation is made with my Stampin Up, Chic Boutique set. Don't you love the Eiffel Tower!? I also used this stamp set on my Sewing to Create card. I love dress forms!
Some of the other Tab cards I added are: Cut Files to Make and Party Ideas


I am looking forward to using this in my creative space and organizing myself in this fun way! Also, I have a secret obsession with planners and checking things off my to do list. I love that this has a Did It tab, and that I will have this visual record that I have completed something! You just might want to check out Kories blog, and her kits! And if you live in or around Harpers Ferry, WV you will want to check out her upcoming crop! Great price! Wish I were closer Korie!

4 comments:

  1. You know I just squealed when I saw the Eiffel Tower divider. Oooooooh!!
    Your DIDI looks great -- I think I'll head down to the studio & make some more cards for mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project and You did It! I too have a list of things to do and love to be able to cross them off...my first thing everyday on my list is sleep-in lol.
    Well I have a blog award for you on my blog if you would like to go pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!! I HAVE A FOLDER WITH IDEAS BUT THIS SEEMS MORE ACCESSIBLE AND EASY TO GO THROUGH... TFS
    AND THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG, IM A FOLLOWER NOW =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That´s really a ver very nice idea! I love it too - it´s looking very awesome!

    Have a nice week
    Best wishes
    Gabi from Germany

    P.s. Thanks for the link from my Blog in your list - I dit it too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails