background

Friday, September 3, 2010

Frugal Friday: POSTPONED Multiple Scrapbookers Garage Sale


SORRY TO INFORM YOU THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED due to lack of interest. The S.C.R.A.P. Guild will reschedule in Spring date to be determined. Just wanted to share an upcoming event for my scrap booking friends close to northern Illinois. The S.C.R.A.P Guild of Northern IL will be holding their garage sale on Saturday October 2, 2010 from 10:00am to 4:00pm, in Waterman IL. This sale was a huge success last time we held it and here are the details.

What: S.C.R.A.P Guild Garage sale, items included scrap booking and other craft supplies at garage sale prices!
When: Saturday, October 2, 2010 from 10:00am-4:00pm
Where: Waterman, IL at the Clinton Township Building
Who: Up to 21 sellers, and please tell your crafting friends to come shop! We have also had a local LSS selling at this event (at garage sale prices).

Interested in being a seller?

Have a surplus of crafty supplies? Rent a table a the S.C.R.A.P. Guild of Northern Illinois Garage Sale! Tables are $5/members, $15/non-members. The sale runs Sat. Oct. 2 from 10a-4p. Tables are limited so reserve yours today! Set up begins for sellers at 8:30am. I like this garage sale, because unlike most store run garage sales, you get to keep your profits! Most stores give you in store credit only. You can email me using the contact me button on the side of the blog and I will send your a registration form.

Some of the things I will be listing at my table are my baby bug with two matts (in working order, it's just I have three machines and I need to let one go to support the habit), Clip it up organizer, destash paper crafting items of all sorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails