background

Friday, September 7, 2012

Repetition in the Round with Moxie

I have been missing in action, busy creating projects to try out for Heartfelt Creations Design Team.  I just had to share one of the pages I created for the DT application as I think the idea is a fabulous way to save money and it fits Moxie Fab Worlds Card Design Handbook The Repetition Challenge!  So, let's get started!
I love the Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear and stamps, but it is not currently in the budget.  It will have to go on the Christmas wish list!  But in the meantime, I realized I can use my Cricut to cut a cog shape (brown card stock in the picture) and my current blocks with Heartfelt Creation stamps to get the same results.  I cut this cog at 5 1/2"  and used Heartfelt Creations Elegant Snowflake Medallions Pre-Cut Set.  I placed my stamp at the edge of block centering it.  


Supply List
Heartfelt Creations Floral Grande 1 Pre-Cut Set
Heartfelt Creations Floral Grande 2 Pre-Cut Set
Nestabilities Blossom 3 Die
Heartfelt Creations Elegant Snowflake Medallions Pre-Cut Set
Cog Cut (I used one from Cricut CTMH Artist Cartridge)
Blue Gala Glitz
Fresh Mowed Grass Dew Drops
White Card stock
Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive
K-Ology Chipboard letters (Palisades)
K & Company glitter Chipboard (love)
Pearls
Jolees Bling
Buttons
K & Company patterned cardstock (photo mat)
See pearls
Glue Dots
Buttons
Blue and Green ink

4 comments:

  1. OK- you are brilliant!!! I just pinned this. Gotta try it- I almost bought Inkadoo tonight and just couldn't justify it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Inkadinkado gear too but cant justify the price right now ... Your invention is brilliant! Thanks so much posting this! Hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails