background

Thursday, September 5, 2013

December Daily for the French Fry Box Challenge

I absolutely could not get over Jayne's French Fry box at the BBTB2 challenge blog this week!  So beautiful and festive!  So, I had to try the French Fry box challenge and I wanted a little holiday goodness too!  So, I thought I would make my French Fry box for this years December Daily.  I used my Imagine and Snow Angel and even printed out a few pages.  The title is made with Cricut Fancy Frames, CM Cricut Holiday Tags and Boxes (December font).
For the pages with the Imagine, I used Elegant Edges Oblong Frames to make the borders.
I loved making this December Daily project and had a lot of scraps in the stash to make quick pages that matched!   I can't seem to add the photos of Jayne's box but you can find photos at the BBTB2 Challlenge here.

8 comments:

  1. Your french fry box is so pretty. I love these papers from the Imagine. I love the label on the front of the box. I agree, Jaynes project is phenomenal! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fry box is fabulous Clare!! Love the colors, papers and the label. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Fry Box/3D Box' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Clare! Your French fry box is very pretty and festive. Love the label and tags. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your French Fry box, and you are right, Jayne's box was beautiful (and that is understating it)! Love what you have done! Thank you for joining us at BBTB2.
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fry box Clare! And I so agree with you, Jayne is one talented lady and her fry box was stunning!! I also love your Dec. Daily project with the fry box! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so festive!!!! I love the papers you printed and your box is also wonderful (I agree Jayne's is amazing!)! Glad you joined us at BBTB2 this week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Fries Boxes i love the idea. keep it up we inspire by your efforts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails