background

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Angel Sympathy Card with The Robin's Nest

I needed a special sympathy card with an angel and found just the one I wanted at the Silhouette store.  I welded the wings with a scalloped circle that I got for free and made a frame.  I embellished the frame with mini dew drops from The Robin's Nest.  Purple paper is from Club Scrap (in the stash forever!) and the angel wings were cut with silver vellum.  I high lighted the back ground of the angel to make her stand out with Copic Markers and used white Stickles around the wing edges.  Stamp is Close to My Heart.

2 comments:

  1. Little Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors come visit my website there maybe some good information there you may have to look around the website sign my guestbook and tell all your friends. thank you very much and have a ( merry christmas) your album and cards are fantastic you do fantastic works you are very crafty person . your creations are fantastic.nice works Clare Dempsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Clare! Love all the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails