background

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Trendy Tuesday: The Cold Shoulder

One of my favorite Summer trends in the cold shoulder!  I love this look to show off some skin and still hide my upper arms!  So, today I am sharing six different looks you can purchase HERE.    The first look above, also has the all white look, which is also a big Summer trend!
Maybe, you want to show off the leg and the shoulder?  Try this look below with a lacy skirt!  I also love the prices on this look!  The blouse is below $45.00 and the skirt is below$60.00!
Need a cold shoulder look for casual day?  Try these looks below.  I live the varigated and black look for running around town and the jean short look for a those hot days in August!


Another cold shoulder look, to hide the pear figure hips.  I love this look for a hot August day too!

And just for the sundress lover, this beautiful sundress by Free People!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails