background

Sunday, June 19, 2016

UFO Challenge 25: Silver

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  And working with the Anniversary theme, the 25th anniversary, this weeks extra entry is for using a silver in your unfinished object, or a musical instrument themed project.   Remember you get an entry for working on any unfinished project and leave a comment on your project for an entry or post a comment to our Facebook group.  And the prize for May and June is listed two post below.
My Father's Day card is made with Anna Griffin Card kit, Anna Griffin die, and Cricut Explore.   I am a scrap hoarder and love to use my metallic cardstock scraps on Anna's Cards!  If you don't have enough to cut an entire die, just treat the die like a border die and cut a portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails