background

Sunday, November 20, 2016

UFO Challenge #47: A Book


I am continuing to challenge you to get your Un Finished Objects done, by posting a weekly challenge inspired by wedding anniversary gifts.  This week I post my 47th challenge, and the 47th wedding anniversary present is a book.  So, this week use a book or book theme in your UFO project and get an extra entry!  Don't have a book UFO?  You can still get an entry for working on any of your UFOs!  Just pull out a UFO you are working on write a blog post, on your UFO, then post a link to your blog post below, or photo online. 


I am using an online challenge to inspire me to work on two of my UFO's in one projects in the book theme.  I love the Scrap Your Stash blog and wanted to try their November Sketch +3 Challenge see the photo of the sketch above.  So for their challenge I used Glitter in column one in my small buttons in the banner in the upper left hand corner.  I used the # in the second column from Anna Griffin's planner embellishment kits near the oval title.  For the third column I used printed index cards from Anna Griffin's Vintage French Card kit.  

I continue to work on my Quotes to Live by Scrapbook.  This week I am making a cover for the book.  I used an old Franklin Quest ring binder that I used to use for storing my planner pages.  Now I am using it to store my planner pages for my Anna Griffin planner.  And later it will be my cover for my Quotes to Live by album.  
Supplies
Anna Griffin Paper (floral print)
Anna Griffin 12 Month Planner Insert
Anna Griffin Planner Embellisment Kit (#, arrows, banner)
Anna Griffin Vintage French Card Kit (Red and brown printed cards)
Anna Griffin Card Kit (Title oval and butterfly)
Cricut Audrey Cartridge (red damask printe tag)
7 gypsies Life is Good Paper (red newsprint paper)
We R Memory Keepers Storyteller For the Record Paper (lined background paper)
Clock die cut
Buttons
Franklin Quest binder

7 comments:

  1. What a unique way to interpret the sketch. So creative! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page Love the details and awesome sketch take. Thanks so much for your entry in our SOS challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage layout:) Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the colors. Beautiful book cover. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails