background

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thanks You Heartfelt Creations and Cut It Up Challenge Blog!


Just a post, to thank Heartfelt Creations for sponsoring the Cut It Up Challenge and providing my prize.  I used my gift card to get the die Fleur Border and Pocket Die and I made my first card above with it.  The small flowers are also Heartfelt Creations, one of the first stamp and die sets I bought from them and still a favorite!


Also, I just want to make a comment about the packaging this die set came in, I LOVE it!  It is thin and sturdy and I want to buy more for my other thin dies!  Heartfelt Creations can you make these sleeves available for your other dies sets I have had in my stash for a while?  Thanks!



Supplies
Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Flowers Pre Cut Set
Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Dies
Gold Gala Glitz
Blue Gala Glitz
White Card stock
Black Card Stock
Violet Card Stock
Yellow Ink
Purple Ink

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails