background

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Calendar Planner with Anna Griffin


I am one of those crafters who makes things for others and often gives away my favorite projects.  So, I am really enjoying customizing my Anna Griffin Planner with all of the Anna Griffin tools, embellishments, papers and more!  



On my project bucket list has been a Quotes to Live by album, so I am using my planner to get it done.  This is one of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes in an Internet meme and I had a brand new Anna Griffin fan die (currently unavailable).  Under the tips of the die cut I used Anna Griffin rosettes cut in half.  Anna said that 2018 is all about layers, so I am layering this page up and loving the results.    
I am entering this in the Cut it Up Challenge #138 Calendars.  The flowers are die cuts from Anna Griffin card kits and I added a teeny, tiny button to attach the fan tassel.  


For many years, I purchased only Cricut cartridges and not dies, but I am so enjoying the embossed dies and how easy they are to use with my Cuttlebug!  There is nothing like the texture you get from an actual die.

Supplies
Anna Griffin Planner
Anna Griffin Fan Dies
Anna Griffin Perfect Rosettes
Gold card stock
Anna Griffin flower die cuts
button

2 comments:

  1. There is a difference using an actual die vs. an electric die cut machine. The edges of the actual die are more "dimensional" if you know what I mean - thicker, I guess. It's nice to have both! :)

    Your planner is exquisite. I'm glad you're doing something for yourself!! Thanks for joining us for our Calendar challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful planner page!
    Thanks for joining Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails