background

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Blue and White Thank You Card with Anna Griffin and Cricut


I am playing with my Anna's Lovely Layered Cards 2, Cricut Markers, and Copic Markers today to make a beautiful card.  I added some Queen and Co. blue pearls, a bit of grosgrain ribbon, an Anna Griffin Sentiment and bow.  

I am so happy with this and though I am low on blue patterned paper, I feel I only need a Cricut, Anna Griffin Cricut Cartridges and a few markers to make something beautiful!

Supplies
Anna's Lovely Layered Cards 2
Anna Griffin bow
Anna Griffin Sentiment
Queen and Co. Pearls
Cricut Fine point Blue marker
Copic Marker B21 Baby Blue
Copic Marker B34 Manganese Blue
Copic Marker B39 Prussian Blue
Cricut Gold Marker Medium
Cricut Fine Point Glitter Gold Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails