background

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Contest Closed Blog Candy Here! Happy Belated Etsy Anniversary Scrapguild!


It’s time for a Belated Etsy Anniversary celebration! I was so busy with my boys this summer, that my Etsy anniversary slipped by without any notice. After I won my Finicky Frog Pincushion, I was reminded to look it up and the celebration is over due! So, I going to be giving away my first blog candy! The winner will have their pick of one item from my Etsy store, valued at $20.00 or more: www.Scrapguild.etsy.com. This could be a scrap bag, a Cricut cartridge caddy or a Cricut Cover, it’s your choice! You can see my items at the link above or click on an item in the Etsy store to the right.

Here is how to enter:
If you bought an item valued at $20.00 or more this past year at my Etsy store, your name is already in the drawing. You may enter your name a second time if you wish following the steps below. I wanted to reward my first customers, who believed in my product! If you bought an item I will be sending you an email notice of the contest to let you know your in!

Option One- for the Bloggers follow the two steps below:
1) Post a link to my blog on your own blog and
2) Leave a comment with your blog address and how to reach you (via your blog or your email address).
Option Two- for Non-Bloggers follow the two steps below:
1) Leave a post on a forum that (allows it) with a link to my blog and
2) Leave a comment on my blog with a link to the post and your contact info (email address.)
Option Three- for the Non-Bloggeers and Non-Forum Members
1) Just email me (see contact info on my blog) and blind carbon copy a friend with the link to my blog. Be sure to blind carbon copy (bcc) your friend, so they can maintain their privacy!
2) Leave a comment with your name and contact info.
I will accept entries until Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 5:00am Central Standard time.
If you are concerned about leaving your email address in the comments, please leave full name and check back on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 to see if you’re a winner. One entry only please. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Congratulations on your Etsy Anniversary too! I was just talking Cricut lingo with a friend last night! Please enter me in your contest! Also, do you mind if I use your beautiful pictures on my blog to let others know about you're great Giveaway?
    God Bless!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo darling. Do you make big shot covers too? I love this and need a Juke Box cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jukebox cover! I posted your give away on my blog, the link is here:
    http://yourmemorieshere.blogspot.com/2009/09/blog-candy-alert.html

    Thanks
    Kristina
    email@yourmemorieshere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heres a link to my blogThersearevery pretty!

    I am already a follower

    http://apinkrose-andreaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails