background

Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Jukebox Cover Available!




I am so excited to have found the time to make the pattern I had in mind for the Cricut Jukebox! I was once again inspired by a Tammy Tadd bag called Girly Girl. I saw some of my competitors covers on the Cricut website and I felt mine would be more fashionable! Also, I like being able to access the handles on my machine's even if they are covered. I think this is a big plus for all of my Cricut Machine covers!
Oh, and who can resist the Pom-Pom trim!? I have been looking at it for a long time, and knew a ruffle would be too big for this cover. So, I took a clue from Tammy and used it at the bottom piecing seam.
Since this is a new product for me, I would love your comments! Wouldn't it be fun to have both covers?!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails