background

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pretty in Pink Paisley a better way to photography my work!!


While visiting Etsy to list my item, I came across a supply vendor who carried wonderful trims! Her shop is called Sugar Pink Boutique. She had the most beautiful photographs of her product and inspired me to improve my own product photos! I had to have the micro pom pom trim, and was so excited to see how Christmas with the Cricut used it around the tag in one of their posts! I love how Sugar Pink used the background and vintage bowl for her photo! Even the bown edge matches her trim!
The problem, how to find back drops on a minimal budget. So, as I usually do when I need help, I called upon my big family (six sisters and four brothers) and asked if they had any unused sheets in pretty colors, or neutral colors. As usual, my sister Marge came through for me! The top photo is a picture with a pink back ground that I am pleased with. It just looks scrumptious to me!
It is a Jukebox cover made for one of my best customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails