background

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today the Fabric Spoke to me and I listened!



One of my Etsy friend told me that fabric speaks to her. Today, I heard it and I listened. I had a request for a red, black and white Expression Cover. So, I sent out some photos and my client picked the fabric. She asked me to choose more red or more black. I love red! So, the biggest piece is red. I had considered using a lime green on the sides for fun, but once I pieced the body portion and saw how elegant it was, I knew I had to finish the sides in the same colors as the piece they neighbored. I mean the fabric spoke to me. And then it said, "Ribbon Rose embelly! No, fabric yo yo for me!"
I added some ribbon leaves in the lime green and love it! Have to say that I love making covers for paper crafters! Even if they pick the fabric or the colors, their design sense if wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. This....is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE it.....the flower pops off the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails