background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's Your Project Runway Paper Crafting Site?





One of my sisters loves Project Runway and encouraged me to apply. She knows I have a fashion design background and has great faith in my talent. But, this in not my dream. It got me thinking though, what would be my "Project Runway" dream? What business would I like to break into, and where would I want to try and get my foot in the door?


Have you guessed where I'm going with this yet? I have a dream, and my "Project Runway" would be winning a challenge at Moxie Fab World. If they had a competition on a reality tv show that involved paper crafting, I would so be applying! And since they don't have a show, I am happy to be inspired by their challenges and enter. Having a Moxie Fab World badge, would be like making it to "Fashion Week" for me! Being a Moxie Faber of the Week would be like being a winner of the season!

So, this week I am in again on the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab. The inspiration photo (top photo above). And I pulled out my "My Favorite Things" products this week. I used the MFT Wednesday Stamp Sketch last photo above. And my card is in the middle. I love these rolled roses! I love how teeny tiny the MFT Die Namics die Mini Rolled Roses lets me cut these! Just the perfect thing for the Crepe Bouquet interpretation!

Wondering about my green lace? Yes, it is my cut file! See the post from April 9th HERE, for the download. To get the shadow, just select the lace and click on the Style drop down arrow in the Appearance Dialog Window and chose shadow rounded. Oh, I love this feature in SCAL2!

It is probably, much to busy for Moxie Fab. You know I am a chronic space filler! But that is one of the things I enjoy about Project Runway, the over the top designer! Some day, I may even have the simplistic beauty that will win me a Moxie Fab World Badge, in the meantime, I continue to love their inspiration and creating! Now what's your "Project Runway" Paper Crafting dream?

Supplies used:

Stickers (MOM) My Little Shoebox

Stamps Flower Girl Pure Innocence My Favorite Things

Rose Die My Favorite Things Die-Namics Mini Rolled Roses

High Tea Doily Die Die-Namics My Favorite Things

3 comments:

  1. Hey Clare! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails