background

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fashionable Fun Challenge at Getting Cricky!




A new challenge site to try: Getting Cricky! K Andrew has some wonderful sentiment stamps and I just got my first set: Fashionable Friends. And wouldn't ya know, the challenge at this Getting Cricky this week is to use this set!


I got out my Cricut Forever Young Cartridge and found these beautiful cameos! I didn't even know they were on here! I added the frame to the outside using my DS. The pink marquee was cut with my Cricut Imagine (stock image on the machine), run through my Cuttlebug with Swiss Dot Folder. The black and white card stock is made with my Imagine and Audrey Cartridge. I added a bit of ribbon, pink trim and a button with some crochet thread. The sentiment is from the Fashionable Friends, and I LOVE this set! Lots of goodies! The frame stamp is Anna Griffin.

8 comments:

  1. Simply elegant card! You did a great job! I also joined in on the fun over at Getting Cricky! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Lynda
    http://lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I completely understand finding hidden treasures on our carts. I have not even begun to get everything out of all the carts that I own yet. I am a fellow participant at "Getting Cricky"

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo love that card! isnt' her stamp set the best?? love them!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Kathy
    GCDTM
    www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vintage ;) so cute. Thanks for sharing. I love the silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the colors they look so nice together. Good LUck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love love it. Those cuts are awesome. Great job
    Thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Becka M
    Getting Cricky DTM
    www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute... I also entered the challenge this week. Good Luck...
    Kristal has a great DT.....
    Blog: http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card -- Love your choice of colors and the images -- So perfect for the challenge!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your "Fashionista" talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge this week!! :)

    Happy to be your newest follower!!
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails