background

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Minty Fresh Doily

One of the things I love about a Moxie Fab Challenge is how it helps me use things in my stash.  I am an impulse craft shopper and often buy things because I love them with (gasp) no project in mind.  So, when I saw the Moxie Fab World Minty Fresh Challenge, I knew exactly what piece I wanted to use...a mint doily! I got this garage saling for $0.50, well within my supply budget!

Below is one of the MFW inspiration photos I love!  Such a lovely lacy look!
Below is one of the MFW inspiration photos I love!

Supply List
Pink Paisley (black musical paper behind doily)
dELiSH Indulge Series-Vanilla Bean Stripe
My Minds Eye Lost & Found (Damask and polka dot papers)
Basic Grey Tag and Rubon)
Prima Marketing (Black Swirl)
The Robin's Nest (Black Glitter Rose)
My Favorite Things Rolled Rose Die-Namic
Tim Holtz Flower Die
The Robin's Nest Silver Dew Drops
Reminisce (Grandma bling title)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails