background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sweet Summer Birthday Card

I am often making boy birthday cards, but today I am sharing a girl birthday card.  I used The Play Date Cafe's latest color challenge for my inspiration.   I had to use Pink Carnation, Orange Sherbet, and Lemonade.  I started with a My Favorite Things Die-Namic called High Tea Doily and added a cut from A Child's Year.  To get just the right pink I googled RGB code for Pink Carnation.  The flowers have been in the stash for so long I am not sure who made them, maybe Queen and Co.  The glitter is Art Glitter and Stampin Up.  A bit of ribbon and I stamped Happy Birthday inside.

5 comments:

  1. This card is so cute - love those colours. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...super SWEET! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I love the little glittered fairy layered on that fabulous doily. Glad to have you join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! love the little fairy, how sweet. Thanks for playing along in The Play Date Cafe challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails