background

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Patriotic Paper Bunting with Art Glitter and SU




My neighbor put up a fabulous fabric bunting to celebrate the 4th of July and it got me thinking about how to make one from paper.  So simple really:  just use the Stampin Up Rosette and layer it, add a little sparkle with Art Glitter and hang!
For each layer, I cut four of the rosette pieces and glued them together.  I over lapped the layers about 1/2" and glued.  I cut white circles in chip board and hot glued them on.  I cut a blue star with my Cricut and glued the Art Glitter Dragonfly Dazzlers on top (one of my all time Art Glitter products!) and glued this on top of my white circle.  I covered up my misaligned gluing with a few buttons and my bunting is ready to hang on the door!
And I am so excited to have something my husband will let me hang on our metal door.  Almost every wreath I have has some metal that he is sure will scratch the door.  Since this is made with paper, I have won the argument!
Supplies
Art Glitter D56 Dragonfly Dazzler
Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive
White Card Stock
Red Card Stock
Stampin Up Rosette Die
K & Company Paper (Blue)
Buttons
Cricut George Basic Shapes

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails