background

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Style the SALE Saturday: Get a Complete Look ON SALE

Everyone love a sale right?  I have been so focused on listing the Keaton Row items on sale that I have forgotten my clients like Keaton Row's styling services!  So, today I am starting a new feature which I hope to make a regular feature:  Style the Sale!  Find all these styled looks ON SALE here.  
Here's how it works:  I take ON SALE items ONLY and make a complete look from head to toe.  Today, I am sharing three looks with all items on sale.  Let's start with the casual dress look, pictured above.  I love blue and white for a clean fresh look!  This dress has one of my favorite trends the cold shoulder and it looks so comfy!  I love that it can double as a swim suit cover up too!  I've paired it with  boat shoes in blue and pastel green  and a gold and white bracelet that has me dreaming of the Summer Sun!  Speaking of the sun, I never leave the house without shades.
The next look is a great option for the Petite to wear to work!  Every woman needs a blazer as a wardrobe basic and this one is such a great price!  Pair it with the pencil skirt, and the embellished T-shirt.  I went blue shirt and blue skirt to lengthen the Petite look and added a bit of color with the blazer.  Want the classic red, white and blue color scheme?  Just add the cream tote!  And need a classic necklace?  I love this chunky chain in gold or silver, for a statement necklace you can wear to work!
My final look, includes on of my favorite blazers in the current Keaton Row catalog!  This jacket is so flattering and has great zipper embellishments!  Add more zipper embellishments on the trendy jogging pant some, pumps and great accessories.  I love this look for work or the night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails