background

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What's On Sale Wednesday

The Summer sales at all of the Keaton Row retailers are in full swing.  In fact ASOS has posted that they have made their final mark downs on some items and inventory is running out of stock quickly!  So, today I am sharing some of my favorite items ON SALE.  The dress above has the trendy cold shoulder look and casual elegant style!  I love the comfort of the Summer dress and this one is on my must have list.  You can find it here.  

They also have some great blazer and jacket deals!  I love this blue jacket with black trim for under $31.00!  You can find it here with more jackets.
And here is one of my favorite ON SALE dresses from Nordstrom.  An eyelet shirt dress for under $100.00.  You can find it here.   See all the July sale items at that link and just click on view all.
As always, shipping and returns are FREE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails