background

Sunday, September 25, 2016

UFO Challenge 39

The finish you Un Finished Object Challenge continues and this week is my 39th challenge.  Modern 39th Anniversary gifts include lace, so this week work on any project with lace or inspired by lace for an extra entry.   Just pull out a UFO you need to work on and post a link to your blog post below, or photo online.  You can even join us on Facebook with your project.  

For my lace inspired project I made a pumpkin inspired by Martha Stewarts carved pumpkins.  I have to use a little bit of Anna Griffin in everything I do, so I made this with vinyl, my Cricut and Anna's Elegant Embellishments.  
Martha used real pumpkins and I used fake.   This was my first project using a Dremel and I am not sure if this is a Pinterest fail or not!  But, in the dark of my front porch with a 5 watt bulb, I think it will look fabulous!  

Supplies
Cream :Pumpkin from Michaels
Anna's Elegant Embellishment Cartridge
Vinyl
Dremel
Exacto Knife
Small Files

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails