background

Sunday, September 4, 2016

UFO Challenge #36: Anything Goes

This week marks my 36th Un Finished Object Challenge and there are still a few people who join us regularly.  So, for the 36th Wedding Anniversary the traditional gift is bone china.   Not a thing most of us craft, so I am making this an Anything Goes challenge.  Just pull out a UFO you need to work on and post a link to your blog post below, or photo online.  You can even join us on Facebook with your project.  Work on any un finished object this week for two entries.
My card above was made with Anna's Elegant Embellishments and the blues are the standard Cricut palette navy and light blue.  I changed the layer colors and flattened the image to print.  I will try and post a card using this later.  The flower and sentiment are from an Anna card kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails