background

Sunday, August 26, 2018

K-Cup Teacher Appreciation Gift


I thought it would be nice to let the teachers know how much I appreciate them at the start of the year.   The Cricut Design Space has the cutest apple rosettes in the Scoring Wheel Rosettes cartridge.  I didn't want to make the box because it would take too much paper and I wanted to keep the cost down.  So I used the smaller apple in the cut and created a little tag that says you are awesome to the core.  I also created the wrap as a rectangle with score marks.  You can find the file here.



I loved using the scoring wheel for this project, but found my older computer did not do well with the score marks unless I had ONLY the design space open.  So, if you are like me and want to multitask while your Cricut Maker is scoring and cutting, use your phone for checking email or Facebook.


I was so impressed with how well the Cricut Maker cuts copy paper!  This will save me money on projects like this where I need a print and cut label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails