background

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Christmas Bells Page with Anna Griffin and Cricut


I have had the Anna's Christmas Cards and Embellishments Cartridge for awhile, but am just getting around to using it and I can't get over how beautiful this page looks!  I used all Anna Griffin paper except for the grey and white card stock.  The French Horn is Stampin' Up, the Flute is Creative Embellishements.  The rosette and printed dies are also Anna Griffin.  I used some scrap ribbon to matt the photo as my ribbon stash is out growning it's storage.  
I am going to enter this in the BittenByTheBug Challenge from December 7, 2020.  I managed to include the Thing 1 and Thing 2 Challenge, and maybe Thing 3.  I was confused by Thing 3.  

 

3 comments:

  1. WOW, this layout is beautiful and elegant. I absolutely love the layers and how intricate it is. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love that lacy background on this layout. I’m so glad you only added the one photo so you didn’t hide any of that cut! Thank you for joining the challenge at the Bitten By The Bug challenge site. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! oh so pretty! thank you for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2. Happy New Year!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails