background

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Creating Makes Joy!



I am a grade school librarian and like many school employees I am finding myself at home for some extended e-learning and spring break.  We are all stressing about this pandemic and keeping ourselves and loved one's safe.  I know how happy creating makes me so I have been making an effort every day to create something. 

I had pulled some rose window coloring sheets to share with my students along with some color wheel coloring inspirational photos for our St. Patrick's day library maker space.  Since I couldn't use this with the students, I decided to pull out my Anna Griffin Perfect Pallette Chameleon Makers and try it myself.  This is the first time they have been used!  I realized quickly I needed to pre-plan which color markers to use in which order.  So I pulled 12 markers and used them in a rainbow order.  I filled in some of the areas with black to really make the colors pop and to give the look of a stained glass window.  I found the coloring page here.  It is the Rose window in the French Basillique Saine-Denis. I found ideas for the color wheel here.


Supplies
Anna Griffin Perfect Pallette Chameleon Markers
Rose Window Coloring Sheet
Anna Griffin Pocket Embellishment Card stock Diecuts 
Anna Griffin Corner Pocket Embellishments
Anna Griffin Frame Die cut
Anna Griffin Planner Embellishments
Anna Griffin Card Kit
Anna Griffin Rosette
Copic Black Marker
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails