background

Monday, March 23, 2020

Try a Challenge for Inspiration!


I am keeping busy crafting while we all self quarantine.  Creating makes me happy, and I often play music or listen to audio books while crafting.  Not only do the music and books keep me happy too, but all this keeps me from watching the news incessantly and worrying too much!  

Challenges often provide inspiration for me when crafting.  I love them because they often stretch my skills to use an item I had not considered something I need to make something beautiful.  I saw the Anna Griffin Trelliage dies and decided that these were an item I was unable to stretch my craft budget to include.  This week the Friends of Anna Griffin Facebook group hosted a challenge to use the AG Trelliage dies, and posted that it was in the AG Pop Up Cricut Cartridge.  I own this one, so I thought I would give it a try.

I welded two of the arches and made a central frame.   Then I sliced another arch and made a border.  I printed and cut the flowers.  I made the title with a computer font and added a journaling die from K&Company.  This files is in the Cricut Community group, but I can't figure out how to share it here.  

Supplies

Anna Griffin Gold Foil Paper Pad Patterned Paper (Blue background)
Anna Griffin Vintage Butterfly Cricut Cartridge
Anna Griffin Pop Up Card Cricut Cartridge
Anna Griffin Green Bow
K&COMPANY Blue Awning Journal Pad Die cut
K&COMPANY Addison Specialty Paper Pack (Light Blue paper in title and behind cream die cut)
Blue Card Stock 
Cream Card Stock
Gold pearl card stock (planters)
Skin toned card stock (planter back layer)
Diskus Std Bold Computer font

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails