background

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Celebrating Christmas Noel! Thanks Provo Craft!



I just got my Cricut Rewards order delivered. I have been watching the Rewards site since November, waiting for the Christmas Noel cartridge. I ordered the morning they listed it in stock, and the next day Provo Craft announced they are retiring the cartridge. So, to celebrate my free cartridge and enable some of you to buy it; while it is still available, I am sharing my cut files this week.
Take a look at this idea! I took the window shape, and lined up 7 of them, welding them to a rectangle in George. Now I have a page border. I think this would look beautiful with a ribbon woven inside the holes, or a overhead sheet, carefully covered with glitter to look like a frosted window. If you download the file, I would love your comments! Here is the link for the border cut file.
Then I am picturing a file I shared a while back, a snowflake created with Christmas Noel's Tree shape. Find the post with this file here.

5 comments:

  1. Love the border!! It reminds me of one of Martha's punches.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [25 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design. You lucked out in all areas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails