background

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Crop Out Diabetes Challenge Entries

Stamp above is by Hero Arts.

Carts in card above are Wild Card, Graphically Speaking and Lyrical Letters, paper is Chatterbox.

Mini album made with lunch pail from JoAnn Fabrics and Me and My Big Ideas paper, flowers are Jolie (above), stickers Basic Grey.
Cut file in card above is by Jing Ma can be found at her blog.

Stamp on speakers is Ink a Dink a Do Damask.

Loop lace paper is a cut file I made in SCAL 2. Reminds me of the Martha Steward punch around the page.


In the page above I used Close to My Heart Gratitude stamp set and paper.

The boxes above are Close to My Heart embellished with cut files on my Cricut to organize my stamps.

Above I used Autumn Leaves paper and my Cricut to make a 1st Communion page. I love how the paper and the Wedding cartridge have a Celtic pattern to them. I wanted to emphasize the pattern and journaled along it to help it pop out.
And the last two pictures are my favorite item I made, a page with Basic Grey Blush and Prima flowers. Love this! Thanks for looking!
Just thought I would share some of my Crop Out Diabetes challenge entries. I really enjoyed my first online crop! Here's why:
1) What a great cause!
2) I got to scrapbook! I got 6 pages done, two mini albums, 3 cards, altered my speakers for my MP3 player and created labels for my stamp storage.
3) I met new friends!
4) I may have won prizes...drawing is Tuesday night.
5) It was the perfect way to scrapbook during the middle of winter! I didn't have to leave the house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare,

    Thank you for sending me your link to your valentine card using my cutfile. It came out beautiful. I love it. I always enjoy seeing what others can create with my cut files.

    Jing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails