background

Friday, April 2, 2010

Check out Etsy Bloggers Featured Blogger this month


I have joined the Etsy Bloggers group. It is a group of Etsy sellers, who blog. Every month they feature one members blog and ask other members to share this blog on their own blog. This months featured blogger is Knitting Dragonflies.I love to look at the color of her hand dyed yarn. There really is nothing like the color wool yarn takes on when dyed. It is something I miss as a converted paper crafter (previously a fabric enthusiast, who sewed exclusively). I am usually disappointed by the color saturation of paper.
I love the idea of sharing others blogs! There are so many blogs on the web now, and so many talented people whose blogs I may never see. This gives me a chance to see other blogs in small amounts and make contact with a fellow Etsy seller. Thanks Etsy Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails