background

Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Fancy Friday! Playing with more packaging today!



Today, I got out my Art Glitter kit from Peddler Den and played. I cut more of my clam shell packaging from my Cricut Cartridges and then bent them a little. The cut I used was the 3 D Flowers from SVG Cuts. I applied the glue from Art Glitter and then the glitter. I used two colors, allowing the darkest color to dry first, then applying more glue and the lighter color.
I used my Sizzix embossing folder from Stamping Up, and inked it before running it through my Cuttlebug. I added some pearls from Want2Scrap, and stamped a sentiment from CTMH. The punch is Martha Stewart's Punch around the page, I think it is called loop.
If you don't have any clam shells from your carts, look around at your packaging. I have also cut up, the packing from my Fancy Pants Stamps, my K & Company Albums and Christmas wrapping paper. Just be sure to use your Deep Cut Housing and Blades in your Cricut.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Clare, puts my flowers to shame. lol So "green" great idea thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!...this is absolutely fantastic!...it's beyond amazing!...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails