I celebrating this week! There really is so much to celebrate, NSD (that's National Scrapbooking Day to all of you who don't scrap), Mother's Day, my birthday, another blog award, 400 followers and more! So why not have a giveaway?! How about a $15.00 gift certificate to one of my Etsy stores: Scrapguild.etsy.com or Scrapincovers.etsy.com? See the end of this post for the how to.
Jamie, over at Life in Words and Pictures nominated me for "The Versatile Blogger Award." Thanks Jamie! I am supposed to tell you eight things about me and then nominate 15 bloggers for "The Versatile Blogger Award." So, here are eight crafty things about me:
1) I just ordered a Cricut Imagine!
2) I am currently obsessed with dies and matching stamps from Heartfelt Creations.
3) I am also obsessing over the stamp sets at Waltzing Mouse that work with the Nestabilities! Still on my wish list!
4) My Favorite Things is one of my new favorite die companies! Just can't get enough of the rolled roses! While I have a Cricut and can cut many things, I love using dies to cut felt and fabric!!!!
5) I can't wait to get me some Want2Scrap Nestabling and matching Nestabilities!
6) One machine still on my wish list is the Zutter Bind it All! Love a mini album for a gift and making a chipboard album!
7) I am hoping to make a canvas scrap book soon, just as soon as I can remember where I stashed that canvas my Mother-In-Law gave me!
8) I dream of a crafty getaway weekend with my sisters! Maybe, I will insist when I turn 50! Sooner than I would like to acknowledge!
Now I would like to nominate these blogs for The Most Versatile Blogger Award:
1) Kimi's Paper Play I just found Kimi's blog while visiting the Cricut MB and I am over the moon inspired and happy about her felties! She has lot of good stuff and I can't believe she hasn't been discovered yet!
2) Sarah Martina's Blog Sarah makes the most wonderful cards, with the most versatile supplies. I am always inspired by her posts and feel a sense of home and family there. As if my Mother, and Grandmother's had given Sarah supplies that held precious memories and beauty.
3) We Will Always Have Paris I love this blog for so many things. If you need party ideas, check out this blog. An I have to say I love her Etsy store and paper crafting kits. We also share a love of reading!
4) My Weblog by Christine Middlecamp. Color, layers, paper crafting, sewing and a few Mom and cat lover adventures.
5) Lolly Chops Talk about versatile! Lolly has me pulling out supplies and mediums I used as a child and trying new one's I once found intimidating. Love her tutorials and videos!
6) Amy Heller's blog I love the embellies Amy creates with just paper glue and thread! She makes even the basics seem versatile!
7) Creations by Christie You like everything you find at Christies blog and lots of home decor and gift ideas. She is also the organization queen!
8) Greenbeans Crafterole I love Carrie's blog! So many handmade gift ideas that look so professional and are easy and inexpensive. And she lover her Cricut too! Hey any girl who orders 4 of my covers has great taste! Nominated blogs, if you wish to pass on the Most Versatile Blogger award, please tell use 8 things about yourself and nominate 8 bloggers! Thanks!So, now that you have read my long and winding post, just leave a comment and a link to your favorite blog, along with your email addy. Leave your addy in a safe manner with at and dot typed out, for example jsmith at hotmail dot com, is safest. There are so many talented artists out there and I know I haven't visited them all! And yes, you may leave your own blog addy! I will draw a winner on Sunday, May 15, 2011.