background

Friday, June 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday Challenge at Crazy About Cricut!







Yes, another challenge! This time at Crazy About Cricut. I needed another Father's Day card, and really how much more thankful can you be? Aren't we all thankful for our parents?! So, I am submitting this card for the Thankful Thursday Challenge.


I started with my Cricut George Cartridge and used the framed talk bubble. Into that I used a silhouette from Nursery Rhymes. I found it on clearance at Michaels! I welded them using my DS and then transferred the file to my Gypsy so I could cut it on my Imagine. I love the detail my Imagine can cut and new it would be best for the detail in this card. Now the quote is from Season Cake Cartridge. I then used my paper trimmer, and scissors to trim off the bottom of the talk bubble.


I have to say that it is the Friday before Father's Day and I am just making this card and mailing it today! So, Dad you will be getting an email to direct you to this blog so you can see your card on Father's Day! I am so thankful for you! Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Hope your dad like his card, and thanks so much for joining the thankful Thursday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that silhouette image! I'm sure your dad loved his card! Thanks for playing along with us for Thankful Thursday at Crazy about Cricut!

    ♥ Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails