background

Monday, October 10, 2011

Minion Monday: My Follower's Blogs


I'm starting a new feature today and sharing with you some of my followers blogs, in random order. I'm calling it Minion Monday, after my son's picked up a new favorite word "Minion." I looked it up, and follower is one of the definitions. So, each Monday I'll be featuring a blog of one of my followers that I have enjoyed visiting and follow.
Today's featured blogger is Amanda Remus. Here blog is called 3 Little Monkeys Designs. Amanda scrapbooks and makes cards. I love her scrapbook pages! She has just started digi scrapping, so if you don't digi scrap, look for more traditional pages in her older posts. Amanda has a wonderful sense of color and embellishment style that still allows her photos to show through. Like me she also has boys and appears to have a ribbon habit!
I love this mini album page (pictured above)! The whole mini album is beautiful and you just might want to check it out at here blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for spotlighting my blog. The mini you are showing is by far my favorite projects ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Congratulations Amanda!

    First time at this blog and love the wonderful things. The candy corn lights are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails