background

Friday, August 31, 2012

Finish It Friday: Organizing My CTMH

One of my school year goals is to finish some un-finished projects.  Organizing my Close to My Heart Stamps is one of those projects.  I want all of my CTMH stamps that match my Cricut Carts in a separate box.  So, used my Imagine and CCR to print and cut this label for a CTMH storage box.  The file was created with George Basic Shapes and free CCR files.  Now if I can just find time to play with my new CTMH Cricut Cart!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you went bright bright bright and didn't tone these gorgeous inks down! This card is sensational.
    Plastic Cards Printing
    a way to solve many printing problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails