background

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cake Challenge Birthday Card

I'm up for another challenge to get a project done.  This one is a birthday card and I am entering it into Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday:  Have Your Cake Challenge 181.    The Happy Birthday to you and bottom line of music is from Paper Lace 2, welded to a circle from George in CCR and the cupcake is Cricut Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I cut some overhead clear sheets to make a see through card front and placed the lace cut on top.  I doodled some faux stitching and place a bit of ribbon under the cupcake motif and the card is finished.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! This is soooooo amazing!! I love it!! And the faux stitching adds the perfect touch!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love this look with the see through from and the stitching is perfect!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique card! I love the frame and color combo you used! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails