background

Monday, February 10, 2014

FCCB Challenge 197: I Heart You

This should have been posted on 2/1/14 not 1/14/14.  I am always early, sorry the challenge started 2/1/14!
This weeks challenge at FCCB is to use a heart.  I have always wanted to make paper cone and Valentine's day is the perfect time of the year for one.  So, I created a cone and added some hearts.  The cone is cut with Close to My Heart





Supplies
Cricut Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge (Scrolled heart)
Cricut Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge (I heart You & cone box)
Cricut George Basic Shapes (daisy made in CCR)
Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
Art Glitter Ultra Fine Glue tip
Art Glitter 99 Juicy Fruit Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
Close To My Heart Ribbon
Paper Flower
Silk butterfly
Buttons
Pearls
Queen & Co Flower
Cream Card stock
Pink Card stock
K & Company English Floral patterned paper
Zva Creative green rhinestone

3 comments:

  1. These are really pretty Clare, I love the pattern paper, it is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely valentine cones! All the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails