So, here are some questions answered about fashion trends for every woman!
1) Who? Every woman can wear a fashion trend but should keep the following in mind
- Only wear trends that flatter your figure. For example if you are petite, avoid the large tropical print and try a small scale print instead, or add the print to your accessories.
- Only wear trends that flatter your coloring. For example, this year's white trend is beautiful, but if you don't look good in white, consider skipping the trend, or wearing it in the pant or skirt layer and add color in your blouse. And if you are pear shaped, avoid a white bottom with a darker top, instead use all white in your look.
- Only wear a trend that fits your personal style. So, if you love the tropical print trend this season, but you don't wear prints add it to your accessories. A tropical print handbag is a fun way to add the trend and stay true to your style.
3) Where? Wondering where you can wear the newest trends?
- Only wear trends to the appropriate location. So, be careful about what white lace piece you choose for the office.
- Accessories are important! Don't forget the importance of the accessories to take your look from casual to formal for the right occasion.