The Large Bust Line:
- Focus on Support! Get a suit with good straps and an built in cups or bra. Find the Fired Up Tankini above at Swimspot here. Or the Finese Tankini in aqua or royal below here, this suit has great support front and back.
- Order a suit with the right cup size that matches your bra. Ordering a size 12, 14 & 16 will not give you the best fit for the suit top. Instead find one with a measurement and cup size like a 36D.
- If you want to minimize the bust, choose a dark color for the top and lighter color for your suit bottom. Find the Good Karma Shirred Tankini & Retro Bikini Bottom here.
- Purchase a suit with separate pieces to get the best fit for your smaller hips!
The Broad Shoulder:To minimize your broad shoulder and balance the smaller hip, try the tips below:
- Buy the suit with the broad straps, which will help to minimize the shoulder weight, like the Cutting Edge Halter Tankini at Swimspot with lacy details at the neckline above.
- Go with darker top and lighter bottom to balance the broad shoulder with a visual stronger hip.
- Choose a suit with embellished at the bottom, like this Gottex Halter Swimdress at Nordstrom(photo below).