background

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Toadstool Box for #mybookfair


Last year, I took a position as a grade school librarian.  I also get to host our Scholastic book fairs.  I love the decorating and craft portions of the fair and this year, I wanted a fairy garden to use for decoration and promoting the event in our teachers lounge.  So, I found a toadstool box at fluerettebloom.com.  I found several on the Internet, but I needed a more simple box so I can make more decorations! 

I did not cut an overlay, but used a printed paper instead.  I also do not have an embossing machine, so I just used a Close to my Heart Shimmer pen on a dry embossed paper.  The center of my flowers are The Robin's Nest White Seeds.  I used a door and window from Cricut Design space. butal the rest is Fleurettebloom.com.

I have to give a shout out to Fleurette, who helped my through my user error with the download of this file.  I did not know how to unzip a file and she was very patient with me and made sure that there was nothing wrong with the file first.  Thank you Fleurette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails