background

Friday, January 17, 2020

Beyond the Easel Card Kit with Anna Griffin


I am so obsessed with the easel card kit by Anna Griffin!  But, I have run out my kits card bases.  So, when I needed a card for a 61 wedding anniversary, I got on Pinterest and found the most beautiful Anna Griffin cards on Splitcoast stampers.  So, I decided to make my own AG easel card with some AG frame dies.  Here is my card and I just used my card kit as a guide for making the base.  



To make this card, cut a piece of 12 x 12 card stock so that you have a piece 5" wide and 12 inches long.  Score the piece across the the short width at 7" and again at 3 1/2" up from the 7 score mark. 


Make your folds, then place the AG die on top of the paper and trace the outside of the die!  Cut the card while still folded, along the hand traced line.  This will give you a offset base for your die.  Glue the card top layer to the smallest folded portion, glue the inside of the car to the largest base portion.  Put a small raised die cut on the card base, towards the bottom to hold the easel for display.  Mine Happy Anniversary if from an Anna Griffin kit of some kind.  Paper is Anna Griffin too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails