background

Monday, May 11, 2020

Use Your Cricut for a Die!


I love all things Anna Griffin, but cannot buy all I want.  One of the items I didn't purchase when it first came out was the compendium dies.  However, I have seen the fabulous cards that people are making and I do want them! I noticed that one of the dies, looked like some images from Cricut Elegant Edges, so I pulled out my Cricut and the scoring wheels and tried some knock offs.  If you are a perfectionist, you won't like these, as the scoring wheel goes beyond the corners.  
Paper and die cuts are Anna Griffin.  Cricut Cartridge is Elegant edges, with an oval welded to the shape.  Anna's die has a more beautiful shape in my opinion and I noticed they are being released in the next HSN show!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails