background

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Stained Glass Window Card with Amazing Paper Grace


A few years ago, I had a chance to visit La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain.  I will forever remember the emotional and spiritual experience the colors of the windows had on me!  So, today I am sharing a card inspired with those windows using Amazing Paper Graces Heart Melange Dies, Anna Griffin Chameleon Markers and a Cricut File to help separate the colors.  The sentiments are also Anna Griffin!  

When I colored this window, I used the lightest shades at the outside of the window, and the more intense colors inside.  I use the Amazing Paper Grace Softly Spoken Die for the portion under the window.  It was a bit too small for my card, so I sliced it in half and just allowed a bit of space between the two halves.  You will notice the Cricut File has two circles for coloring.  I like to have one for practice when I try a new window with so many colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails