background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanks for the Cartridge Susan At Busy with the Cricky!


Just wanted to post a thank you to Susan at Busy with the Cricky for the Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes Cartridge! It has been sooooooooo long since I had enough mad money for a cartridge and this was on my short list of must haves. Just got it today and wish I had time to play with it immediately! But I got lots to do, so watch for a post to follow with some new cuts, and pages.
Now about the mini album above, how about a cut file for the three tabbed pages? You can find a cut file for this mini album HERE. And you will need George and Locker talk. If you just want the pages, you can remove my computer cut and just use George. If you use chip board, and the Bind it All wire, you will only be able to insert three pages. I actually don't have the Bind it All, but had some wire left over from a class I took some where and used it with my Crop a Dile. You should be able to cut your floppies, with a Crop a Dile, a Bind it All or a Cinch. I used my Xyron to adhere my Basic Grey paper to the chipboard. Here is a list of my supplies:
Floppies (look for some soon in my Etsy store if you have thrown yours out)
Basic Grey Skate Shop paper
Tim Holtz embossing Collage and Notebook folders
Bind it All Wire
Ribbon (the brown ribbon with the leaf vine is Martha Stewart)
Autumn Leaves Journal Cirlce and Arrow Stamps (I love these journaling stamps!!!!)
Clock Face (Not sure it's been in the stash forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails