background

Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent Calendar 2




Just had to share my second Advent calendar I made to sell at my Etsy shop. I love being able to fill an Advent calendar with something I know my kids like that is not candy! I think other parents will too and why not have a pretty one? There are other calendars available on Etsy, so to set mine apart I did several things: I decorated the back and added a photo holder. So many people have kitchen islands these days, so I thought it would be nice to have the option of displaying either side, or being able to turn it after the kids have opened their daily box. And two, I decorated the top with a swirl or a fancy shape.

1 comment:

  1. Clare, this is awesome!! I love the colors and papers you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails