background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Shops Sponsor at Etsy Inspired Challenge


Just a note to all of you that I am a sponsor this week at the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog. If you haven't checked out this challenge blog, you will want too! Every week they have Etsy stores that inspire and sponsor challenges. You visit the shop that is the inspiration shop and use one of their items to inspire a paper crafting project. You post a link to your project and can win prizes. This week you can win a gift certificate from either one of my Etsy shops for $15.00 and a gift certificate for Tzaddishop or Tzaddihome shop $35.00 and a gift voucher for $25.00. That's three prizes up for grabs this week. And I have to say that I love Tzaddi shop's items and would be participating in the challenge if I were not a sponsor! They are offering a coupon this week I just may have to check out! Above you can see my favorite item from the Tzaddi Shop at Etsy and below one from the Tzaddi Home Decor Shop also at Etsy.

I know it is a busy time of year to participate in a challenge, but any of the prizes this week would make a great gift! So, why not spend the time you would shopping on a challenge?! Here are the links to my shops: Scrapguild and Scrapincovers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for intruducing me to their blog and for leaving a comment on my layout post. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails