background

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Love Tinkerbell's Lilly of the Valley!


Ok,confession time...I bought a cart for one image: Tinkerbell. And the image I had to have...the Lilly of the Valley flower! This has been my favorite flower since childhood. I am still hoping to put it in my own garden, but it can be invasive so I need to find a spot where I can keep it reined in with some concrete.

So, I bought the Tinkerbell cart just for this image. I used it today in a sympathy card. I welded the shadow with the label image in Storybook and then cut the other pieces to put on top. The stamp is CTMH Best Wishes. The border is Martha Stewart punch around the page loop.

1 comment:

  1. ~congrats on blog of the week at scrapbooking .com Enjoyed your blog very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails