Did you know that you can cut The Robin's Nest Glitter Chipboard with your Cricut? I love to cut this chipboard, and if you have tried to cut chipboard with your Cricut, you know that not every chipboard cuts well. I have found that The Robin's Nest Glitter Chipboard cuts very well and here are my tips:
1) Use a Deep Cut Housing and Blade
2) Use a Multicut setting of two.
3) Use a new mat for best adhesion while cutting and therefore no slippage!
4) Devote a single mat to cutting any and all glittered card stock and or chipboard. I label my glitter mat, and only use that mat for items with glitter. This will help keep your regular card stock cuts cleaner and sharper.
5) Clean off your mat with a fragrance free baby wipes right after you cut your glittered chipboard.
Here is my supply list:
The Robin's Nest Brick Fat Plaid (red white and black patterned card stock)
The Robin's Nest Fairy Dust Dew Drops (on the black scroll mat for the letter V)/
Cricut Black Letter and Storybook Cartridges (Title)
Cricut Wedding Cartridge (book die cut)